Sunday, June 27, 2010

We're off tomorrow

Hey everyone,

So Kirk and I are off tomorrow!! We're pretty excited!

Just like last year, I'm going to try to keep a fairly current blog, Kirk will probably write a little bit too, we'll see. But both of us are really looking forward to taking off.

We're pretty excited, although tomorrow will be a long day, we fly out of Moscow (which will be a little emotional for me) and into Kiev, sit around for like 8 hours and then leave for Almaty. It'll be a good time!!!

Be sure to leave your comments (I assume that you can do that!!) and thanks a lot to Britt-Mari for reminding me to get going with this!!

Alex

PS - To our respective mothers (and many second mothers) - we will be very careful and if anything bad happens, well, we'll try to come out as leaders of a small, oil-rich country.

No comments:

Post a Comment